Theodoros Stavrinoudis, Associate Professor
University of the Aegean
Dr. Theodoros A. Stavrinoudis is Associate Professor in “Tourism Management” at the University of the Aegean (Department of Business Administration and Postgraduate Program in “Strategic Management of Tourism Destinations and Hospitality Enterprises”) and Tutor at the Postgraduate Program in “Management of Tourism Enterprises” at the Hellenic Open University. He is member of the Assembly of Tourism Economics and Management Department and Assistant Editor of TOURISMOS: An International Multidisciplinary Refereed Journal of Tourism.
He is co-author of books, has contributed many collective editions, his research activity has been reflected in numerous published papers in international scientific journals in the field of tourism (Tourism Management, Current Issues in Tourism, Journal of Human Resources in Hospitality and Tourism etc.) and has presented papers at International Scientific Conferences. He is an active member in three research laboratories and has conducted extensive research in the field of Tourism.
For further info please visit:
- Kakarougkas, Ch. and Stavrinoudis, Th. (2021), “Examining the interrelationships among reward systems, organisational climate and cultural changes in the hospitality industry”. Tourism Review International, 25 (1): 31-46, Cognizant Communication Corporation. https://doi.org/10.3727/154427220X16064144339174
- Doumi, M., Kyriakaki, A. and Stavrinoudis, Th. (2020), “Small-scale cultural tourism events. Residents’ perceptions on their quality and impacts”. Tourism Analysis, 2-3: 283-293, Cognizant Communication Corporation. https://doi.org/10.3727/108354220X15758301241800
- Tsartas, P., Kyriakaki, A., Stavrinoudis, Th., Despotaki, G., Doumi, M., Sarantakou, E. and Tsilimpokos, K. (2019), “Refugees and tourism: a case study from the islands of Chios and Lesvos, Greece”. Current Issues in Tourism, 23 (11): 1311-1327, Taylor & Francis. https://doi.org/10.1080/13683500.2019.1632275
- Ivanov, S. and Stavrinoudis, Th. (2018), “Impacts of the refugee crisis on the hotel industry: evidence from four Greek islands”. Tourism Management, 67: 214-223, Elsevier. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tourman.2018.02.004
- Stavrinoudis, Th. and Psimoulis, M. (2017), “How do education and training policies determine customer satisfaction and hotels’ performance?”. European Journal of Tourism Research, 17: 176-189. http://ejtr.vumk.eu/index.php/volume17/504-v17177