Konstantinos Abeliotis, Professor
Konstadinos Abeliotis is currently serving as a Professor of Environmental Management at Harokopio University, School of Environment, Geography and Applied Economics. His fields of research interest include life cycle assessment of products and processes; the environmental impact of households; food and food waste environmental impacts. He has published more than 40 research articles is peer-reviewed journals and over 60 in peer-reviewed proceedings of international conferences.
- Abeliotis, K., Lasaridi, K., Boikou, K., Chroni, C. Food waste volume and composition in households in Greece (2019) Global Nest Journal, 21 (3), pp. 399-404. DOI: 10.30955/gnj.003144
- Abeliotis, K., Chroni, C., Lasaridi, K. Food wastage prevention as a means for saving food (2019) Handbook of Famine, Starvation, and Nutrient Deprivation: From Biology to Policy, pp. 327-340.
- Abeliotis, K., Chroni, C., Lasaridi, K. Consumers’ behavior regarding food waste prevention (2018) Encyclopedia of Food Security and Sustainability, pp. 510-514. DOI: 10.1016/B978-0-08-100596-5.22297-X
- Abeliotis, K., Costarelli, V., Anagnostopoulos, K. The effect of different types of diet on greenhouse gas emissions in Greece (2016) International Journal on Food System Dynamics, 7 (1), pp. 36-49. DOI: 10.18461/ijfsd.v7i1.714
- Lasaridi, K., Chroni, C., Zorpas, A.A., Abeliotis, K. Waste prevention (2016) Sustainable Solid Waste Management, pp. 53-94. DOI: 10.1061/9780784414101.ch04